Monday, June 15, 2009

WIN!

-hysterical cheering-

I'm sorry, but I'm physched right now. I just found out the results of the Twilighter's Choice Awards, which I previously mentioned that Zeh Redheaded Wondah, Jakalee and I were all nominated for, and we're all winners!

Well, kind of. In my mind, we're all winners :)

Let's start with -drum roll- Zeh Redheaded Wondah!

This darling Twilight-hater won second place in Best Use of an Overly Used Plotline! Yay for her!

Jakalee, my darling, she won second place as well for her School Projects in the Best All Human caregory! Congrats, darling!

Thirdly, myself. I came in third place for Best All Human with In the Dark - Jakalee beat me - and FIRST PLACE for Best Romantic One-Shot with Broken. -big grin-

Also, Jakalee, Saturday School came in second for Best Collaboration. Epic fail on the voters part. Nobody should bear Saturday School, me thinks. -sighs-

Now, lovely people, if you want to show me you love me, you could vote for me for a Bellie Award here: http://www.thecatt.net/tw/Default.aspx

Vote for Jakalee, Z.R.H.W and I so we don't have to vote for ourselves and eachother. Please!?

Live long a prosper!

-Maggie

2 comments:

  1. I beat you with a rubber hose.
    You know if I did romantic one-shots, they would win :)
    Except so no to the point where no becomes the lack of yes, instead of just the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted/nominated you & J-ness (eh, I felt like being different in the name-thing) even though I'm a host, and technically we weren't supposed to! But shh.


    epic win I say, on your wins :)

    ReplyDelete