Tuesday, June 30, 2009

-Poof of Smoke-

Guess whose back! I know, y'all are super excited I've made a come back. Actually, I had forgotten my email-thing to log in, and I was like, damn this all to hell. Turns out, it's not google.ca, it's GMAIL.ca. Fail on my part. I'll admit it. -coughs- I might of had to google that to find out...

I'm none to impressed with this summer vacation so far. And believe me, you shall know why in mere seconds if you continue to read.

Did anyone else go 'Summer, thank god, a rest!'? I did. Oops, I lied to myself.

This has been the most hetic two weeks of my life.

I have a million projects I need to work on. Five stories that need updating and tending, plans for November to create and tend to, work (well, not yet, but I've had to train...), and family matters. It's rediclous! I miss school. But not high school. I'm suprised, but I don't feel sad that I won't be back.

Watch me be a balling mess at mystery box, though.

Nothing's really happened, so I don't know what to say...

I added Selkies to the Mythical Creature Catelogue, Nicole! It was epic.

Sooo... Yeah. -shuffles awkwardly- I think I'm gonna go for now... Also, I've decided to make this place less about my novel-writing endeavors and just leave it so I can keep in touch with y'all throughout the years to come, because we might not be seeing each other for long periods of time!

Except for Nicole and Jakalee in November. I'll tie you two to a post in my basement until November is over. We shall all be winners!

Oh! I'm re-doing my room. Complete fixer-upper. I need paint. Lots and lots of paint. And therefore, paint colours. Jacquie told me Maggie seems like a girl who would have a green room, and I didn't really know how to respond to that, so what colour should I do my room? And when I say colours, I'm talking really bright, bold colours. BRIGHT!

Toodles for now, darlings.

OH, Natalie. I can't make the beach Thursday. I finally remembered what's happening. I have to go with my mom into West Van, and then.. WE SHOP! Looking forward to it.

Ta Ta for now!

-Maggie

3 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, sorry, had to get my squealing out of my system! I am so happy to hear from you again, delightful child! Your MSN failed on me. NOW I HAVE YOU AGAIN!!!!! (caps, sorry).
    Selkies are epic. I love them. There are so under-appreciated. BUT! Now, hey will be revered across the universe. I feel bad that your summer has been sooo busy. Mine has been a little crazy as well. But, decent. I am watching the newer series of SG-1ness. :) It's great.

    Room colours, room colours. I really don't know!
    I always liked the idea of green with some blue and yellow accents...
    Something like... Err....
    http://www.porterhousedesigns.com/colorsizzle/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/pitt2.png
    ?
    I like that. :) Not sure if you would enjoy something like that?
    http://www.paper-papers.com/media/ProductImages/envelopes/lg/ArturoPaleBlueFlat.jpg
    http://myflowerpictures.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/dscf1828.jpg
    http://www.ashleylighting.com/images/finishingOption/PaleGreenCrackle360.jpg
    Like... those kinda shades? Best of luck finding colours that make you happy! (And restful -nodnod- since it's a bedroom!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    I think it looks lovely now, from what I saw on my webcam.

    ReplyDelete