Friday, September 11, 2009

Ta da!

I know what you're thinking. "Holy crap, it's Maggie!"

And, yes, thank you for the acknowledgement. It is I, Maggie, you're heroine extraordinare.

(I forgot my username again.)

What to say, what to say. Well, I finished my first week of college with flying colours. I even made an aquaitance or two. Very good, if I do say so myself, for an anti-social girl. Classes are interesting, campus is lively, it's very good. And, there's a Tim Horton's right there in the lobby, so there's a never ending stream of flavoured caffine when I need it. Yay.

I drove for the first time today. Like, an hour ago. Very exciting stuff. My instructor's an old British man, and he's lovely. He's all like 'Stay on your side of the road, please." and "brake gently, please." Very nice stuff. And I only brushed the car against an overgrown bush. No one died. No one maimed. I'm very pleased with myself.

Uhm... What else... I'm totally screwed for November. I'll probably lose. Like, most definetly lose. It's rather sad-making to think about, so I just won't. I'll live in happy denial for all of eternity.

Or until November hits and I'm left at the scene of a terrible wreck between creativity and school obligations. It'll be a spectacular explosion.

Nothing else? Fabulous.

Ta ta for now, mon amies.

-Maggie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, bubbles of joy!
    She is back in buisness!

    And don't fret about november, dearie. I can't see how you're screwed :) I have two jobs, full time school, thirty hours a week of homework and studying, and I'll still have enough time to write a novel in one month! You can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK MAGGIE! YOU CAN DO IT!

    Also, I wish to inform you that you are the favourite now. Not Jaqs. Since she isn't at the same school as us, you automatically win. YAY.

    That'll teach them SFU people!

    ReplyDelete